The following documents are required as part of your application to become a FENSA
Approved Installer. Unless otherwise stated, you can either provide these at your assessment
or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Surveyor’s specification sheet (mandatory at assessment)
- Complaints policy
- Health and Safety policy (if more than 5 employees)
- MTC Card or NVQ certificate
- Public Liability insurance certificate (min £2 million)
- Employers Liability insurance certificate (if applicable; min £10 million)
- Contract/Consumer Terms & Conditions
- Written confirmation from your IBG provider
- Sub-contract agreement (if applicable)
- Direct debit mandate (must be completed and sent to FENSA)
- Company guarantee
If you need an MTC Competency Card or NVQ certificate
If you don’t have your MTC Competency card, this can be done at the assessment. The cost of this is £140.00 + VAT and you get yourself a card that has your photo, company name and confirms you are a FENSA Approved Installer.
This is great to show your customers from a marketing prospective and security for your customer.
If you need liability insurance
You can get a free no-obligation quote for liability insurance from FENSA Business Insurance Services by calling 01905 892381.