The following documents are required as part of your application to become a FENSA
Approved Installer. Unless otherwise stated, you can either provide these at your assessment
or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Surveyor’s specification sheet (mandatory at assessment)
- Complaints policy
- Health and Safety policy (if more than 5 employees)
- MTC Card or NVQ certificate in fenestration for Installer &/or Surveyor. Competency needed for both
- Public Liability insurance certificate (min £2 million)
- Employers Liability insurance certificate (if applicable; min £10 million)
- Contract/Consumer Terms & Conditions
- Written confirmation from your IBG provider that a facility is active
- Sub-contract agreement (if applicable)
- Direct debit mandate (must be completed and sent to FENSA)
- Company guarantee
If you need an MTC Competency Card or NVQ certificate
If you don’t have your MTC Competency card for Installer & Surveyor, this can be done at the application assessment. The cost of this is included in your application fee and you will get yourself a FENSA Skills card. Let us know when we discuss your application so this can be arranged. Please note: We will ask for the DOB and NIN of the Installer and Surveyor
Competency Assessment consists of 2 parts. Knowledge of Building Regulations and us witnessing your competency on site at a job you have not yet completed.
This is great to show your customers from a marketing prospective and security for your customer.