A FENSA certificate is a type of Building Regulations compliance certificate. It is a declaration by the installation company to the homeowner that the windows and/or doors they have replaced:
- comply with Building Regulations
- are registered with the local council
- use energy efficient products
A FENSA certificate also:
- verifies that the warranty is insured
- is essential when selling the property
Please note that a FENSA certificate is not a guarantee; it is certification of an installer's declaration of compliance to Building Regulations.