A FENSA certificate is a type of Building Regulations compliance certificate issued when the installation is complete and compliant.
It is a declaration by the installation company to the homeowner that the windows and/or doors they have replaced:
- comply with Building Regulations
- are registered with the local council
- use energy efficient products
NOTE: FENSA Certificate will only be issued where the FENSA Approved Installer installed the replacement windows. Supply of windows only, you will not receive a FENSA Certificate.
A FENSA certificate also:
- verifies that the warranty is insured
- is essential when selling the property
Please note that a FENSA certificate is not a guarantee; it is certification of an installer's declaration of compliance to Building Regulations.