Here's a quick overview of the FENSA application process so you know what to expect before you apply.
- You complete and submit the Online Application form.
- We'll contact you to talk about your business.
- We'll arrange an assessment.
- We'll review the assessment results & supporting documents.
- A certification decision will be made.
How long the process takes will depend on several factors including your MTC status and the availability of work to assess.
The full process usually takes around two weeks if all the correct documentation are been provided quickly.
Apply to become a FENSA Approved Installer on the FENSA website
Other useful links for your application
What to expect at the Application Assessment
Supporting documents needed for your Application