FENSA certificates can be ordered through the FENSA website. Each certificate costs £25 including VAT, and payment can be made by debit or credit card (or by cheque - see below).
Paying by debit or credit card
1. Go to the FENSA Certificate order page.
2. Enter your postcode and house number or name, or your FENSA certificate details if you know them.
3. Click Search and your FENSA certificate(s) will appear on screen.
4. Add the certificates required to your basket and follow the online payment process.
If your FENSA certificate does not appear on screen
Paying by cheque
Should you wish to pay for your FENSA certificate by cheque, you may do so at a cost of £30 including VAT.
In this instance, please post a covering letter that includes the following information:
- Full company name and address of the FENSA Approved Installer that completed the installation.
- Full name of the homeowner and address, including postcode, of where the installation took place.
- The address and contact details the certificate should be posted to if different from the ones detailed above.
Once you have the information detailed above in a letter alongside the cheque, please post to:
- Attn: Operations, FENSA Ltd, Newspaper House, 40 Rushworth Street, London SE1 0RB